Fallen Into the WAY of Utah!
Alright, there seems to be a drift in Utah that I've had the super supreme essence to uncover (hehe). That is correct, folks... there is a trend here in the Beehive State and I've tried my hardest to resist it's seemingly impossible temptation, but must confess today that I have finally succumbed to it's alluring grip!
What is it you ask? What has been the annoyance of my relocation to Utah. Well, I'll tell you! It is the word WAY. You would be hard pressed to find an individual in the SLC and surrounding areas that does not apply this word extremely liberally in every conversation! "So-and-so is way cute... Whoa, that necklace is way cool... I was like way late for class yesterday... I got this way cool shirt today from TJ Max... That movie was way awesome... I had a way fun time with you tonight... The deer up the canyon were way huge...
The list could go on forever! I have been trying my hardest not to fall into the trench of the way, but alas I am sick of fighting it and will now jump aboard the Utahan bandwagon. That's right, plaster my name among the list of eastern sell-outs and brand me a blossoming Utard!
P.S.- I'm way cool, are you? ;)









4 comments:
Oh my heck! You are way cool!!!! One word that will soon enter your vocab is OH MY HECK!! A Very very utah-tard saying. I have fallen out of the oh my heck's but you may just find yourself soon to be falling into the oh my heck's. Don't fight it be part of the WAY cool croud. Stephanie is WAY Smart and WAY talented and Oh My Heck she can totally take a RAD picture!
Hahaha Weena... well I haven't really noticed that yet, but the 'teasing of the hair' is definitely also a trend I've noticed. I guess without the humidity to fluff you up you have to do something to get a lift... Although I'm enjoying the humidity free hair days... love it!
That's right Steph, you stay here where it is way dry!
LOL Jacque... yeah it is WAY dry...
Post a Comment