Bless Your Little Heart
Ok, so Avery had me laughing so hard today. We had to meet up with a client to drop off a photo disc and when she drove up I exchanged conversation and smiles with her. She is a super nice lady and I think she's wonderful, but I have to admit she says "bless your little heart" more than anyone I've ever met in my life! It is literally trailing off the end of almost every sentence that escapes her lips... no joke!So, after she left and I got back in the car Avery was looking at me funny and I knew what he was thinking, lol. Then he goes, "Mom, she sure does say 'bless your heart' a lot when she's talking." I said very calmly, "Yeah, I know she does, but she is a nice lady." Avery then said proudly, "I wonder why she says it so much? Maybe she had heart surgery before and that's why... because she wants everyone else's heart to be blessed so they don't have to have surgery." This was too much for me. We sat in silence for a couple of seconds... it felt like forever... and then we both busted out laughing hysterically!
I love the age Avery is at now! He is seriously always cracking me up! Anyway, just thought I would share :)









4 comments:
That is SUCH an adorable story!!!!!
Omigosh...This was so...funny. When I think of all the funny things Avery does it puts a HUGE smile on my face. Like remember that time at Donalds house when he was like 3 or 4 and he drew permanent marker slashes all the way around the freshly painted guest room? Remember we had to send him to another room so we could laugh our butts off without him knowing! But there have been so many times he should have been in trouble but he was just so funny we couldn't stop ourselves from laughing and a lot of the time right in front of him. LOL. He has always had such a compassionate spirit and been such a profound thinker at times you just can't believe it! And then there would be those occasions where you wish you could turn yourself invisible bc of the incredibly embarrassing thing he just told someone! LOL. Ha I miss him so much. Tell him I love him and can't wait to see him soon!
I totally started to laugh!!! That KID. Tell him to ask Heavenly Father to get ride of that Fly, and tell him to go enjoy some boiled eggs. LOL I still think that is funny. poor little guy. Gotta love kids and how they view and think about the world.
I remembered last night in bed something that Avery said when we were watching him. He said if we have a boy we should name it Daniel, if it is a girl, Rachel. Then he said, "You shouldn't have named him Toby cause when he grows up he's going to be HUMILIATED!" We laughed pretty hard. He didn't have a reason. Either he realized what he said, or just had no reason. He is a funny kid!
Post a Comment