On The Blog Again...
I've decided to reconnect with everyone again via updating my blog on a fairly regular basis. This should definitely cure all of the sadness and disappointment I'm sure has consumed so many in my absence ;)
Tonight, I will just post some images of my new home/studio space, as you can see to the left of this paragraph :) I'll keep you updated on it as it begins to come together. I have many plans for this space and am hoping I can pull them all together soon. For now, let's just all be happy there is a post making its way onto this blog. Baby steps...
Tonight, I will just post some images of my new home/studio space, as you can see to the left of this paragraph :) I'll keep you updated on it as it begins to come together. I have many plans for this space and am hoping I can pull them all together soon. For now, let's just all be happy there is a post making its way onto this blog. Baby steps...









3 comments:
aah god bless google reader so I knew that you were back to blogging again!
I really enjoy your blog and am so glad you're back, especially since you're clear across the country.
I am totally jealous of your new place -- it looks fantastic!
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in all it's glory.
It's been a while.
Post a Comment