Are you a wanna-be, cuz I can be your fake paparazzi!




Photos: 1 thru 4- My mad fake paparazzi skills... as you can see the public really thought they were famous! 5- Me and the rest of the fake paparazzi crew
That's right folks! I am now trained in the fake paparazzi department of the photography world. "Why what ever do you mean, Stephanie?" you ask. Well, you may hire me to follow you around and take your picture causing you to look like you are more important to the general public than you really are! Ok, let me elaborate...
Recently, I was hired by a company as a fake paparazzi photographer. My job was to follow the "client" around, along with nine other photographers and a videographer, and photograph them as they walked into various restaurants and events. To begin with there was a VERY exclusive meeting (hehe) which took place in the dining hall of a downtown hotel. Here we were given a "debriefing" and told the story of the "client" and how he was "famous." Keep in mind that this is all made up and purely to get a reaction out of the public. Anyway, once we all had our story and roles down we jumped into separate cars and took off to our first location. It was a restaurant/bar downtown in which the line was backed up out the door. Our job as fake paparazzi was to go nuts as soon as we saw the "client" and flash as much as possible with our cameras to cause the unsuspecting general public to get excited that there was a "famous" person at the same place as them!
You would not believe the reaction we received. I have to say it was one of the most fun shoots I've ever been a part of just because the joke wasn't on me. It was great! People were trying to get photos with the "famous person" and asking us a million questions about who they were, etc. It was hilarious! Ok, so then we went to another location where the line was wrapped around the street to get in. This was the best stop because the security guards at this place took it VERY seriously that a "famous person" was coming into their establishment. It became heated pretty quickly and one of the guards actually pushed a photographer so hard that he would have fallen down had it not been for the crowds of people surrounding the action. We all had a good laugh and continued to be the photo hungry paparazzi we were hired to be.
The highlight of the evening was when one of the people in the general public called us paparazzi in a negative connotation and one of the photographers yelled back, "We are photographers! The paparazzi are in Europe!" I thought we were all going to die laughing. We made up all kinds of stories about ourselves saying that we flew in from different locations just to shoot this "famous guy" and one of the people in line said, "Well, didn't your company think it would be better to go follow Paris Hilton around instead of this guy that no one has ever even heard of?" and we replied, "Alright guy, we gotta start somewhere... ok, man! We are at the bottom of the barrel working our way up!" Then he felt bad and was like, "Oh... I see. Sorry, hey we've all been there." Haha... there were multiple times throughout the evening when we could barely hold back the laughter.
So, let this serve to let everyone know you can actually HIRE fake paparazzi!!! The cheapest package it over $800 and it comes complete with a bodyguard and limousine, but if you are attention hungry and want to get into clubs without waiting in line then I guess it would be the deal for you ;) And hey, I'm here as a trained fake paparazzi professional now so if you want a sah-wheat deal then just let me know and I will do it for half price! Ta Da! And that's my latest. ***takes a bow to the audience***









1 comments:
HA HA
I am ready and I need attention! but can I get a cheaper package? That is soo funny. those pics are hilarious.
That would be fun cause the joke is on the public. HA HA
Post a Comment