Tags

The Hunt Is On





Photos: 1- Me in hunting gear... Whoa! I blend in so well you can't even see me! 2- The beginning of the hike... I had to document the fabulous hair day I was having before the sweat of the eight mile hike ruined it! 3- Hiking... hiking... hiking... with my tunes, of course ;) 4- Off the beaten path I decided to go alone up this rocky mountain. This was about the halfway point... I went all the way up... 5- This is my legs after hiking and falling down the rocks lol My shoe was so nasty! The entire inside heel part is covered in blood and there is a line of blood down the back of my right sock! I have to admit... it looks pretty cool.

Unfortunately, there was no deer shot on this day so I did not get to gut one yet, but that day will come. Hopefully sooner rather than later! As soon as I have been here for two years I am going to buy a tag (as a local... it's way cheaper) and go shoot me some deer and moose! Until that time I will just build up my hunting gear and get a bow so I can practice :) Watch out little Bambi's because Stephanie Commando is soon to be on the loose! Woo hoo!


1 comments:

Yeah the camo totally hides you. Hey wheres steph???? anyone seen her?? You'll need to get a deep freezer to keep all of bambi's meat in after you kill him and some of his friends.

About Me

Blogger Template by Clairvo